- Support for AICE business practices & guidelines
- Representation to the advertiser, advertising agency and production communities
- Access to all AICE services, benefits and events
- Educational and technology seminars
- AICE newsletters, reports and surveys
- Your company's listing on the AICE web site
- Annual AICE Awards competition
- Annual trailer editing competitions
- Exclusive use of the AICE Bid Form
- Exclusive use of the AICE Logo
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP: Any firm, corporation, partnership or proprietorship regularly engaged in editing, design and/or creation of visual effects, color grading, finishing, sound design, audio mixing or other creative post production processes for film, video, digital and electronic media as an independent business, is eligible to be elected a General Member of AICE.
A prospective member's work may include but is not limited to television commercials, content for the internet and mobile, interactive content, music videos, motion pictures, and other media projects.
Member companies must have a "brick and mortar" presence and may not be owned or operated, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by an advertising agency or advertiser.
Apply for General Membership
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP: is available to companies which regularly provide goods and services to AICE member companies. Associate Members may not be owned or operated, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by an advertising agency or advertiser.
Apply for Associate Membership